Thursday, June 7, 2012

Definition Thursday #17


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

im·ag·ine......[ih-maj-in]........

to form a mental image  of (something not actually present to the senses).
to think, believe, or fancy: He imagined the world was at peace.....
to assume; suppose: I imagine  someday...............
To conceive of  is to comprehend through the intellect something not perceived through the senses.
 
 
I have always loved this song. I take the words to heart, because this is what I hope for all of us. 
So, peace my buds:))) 
Have a happy weekend!
♥hugs♥
  Bev

8 comments:

  1. Lovely images to go with it, but I can hardly imagine no heaven. It's what gives me hope to go each day. Peace is a dream on this earth, but wouldn't that be wonderful. I'm currently burdened by the trouble in Syria..innocent women and children being killed. This song is so reminiscent of times long passed. Thanks for posting it. Hope you are having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coleen! No I can't imagine no heaven either!!! The only part of the song I don't like. So sorry to hear of your burden. Sending prayers your way:)
      Have a wonderful day!
      ♥hugs♥
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Oh I'm right there with you Bev ~ it's simply a perfect song. Wishing you a wonderful weekend too!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon!!! Glad you're with me, cuz I be lost without ya:)
      ♥hugs♥
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Hi Colleen, always delightful to visit you and today I would like to passed on the Liebster Award to you and if you should accept the info is on my blog site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY!!!! Carole you such a sweetheart!!! Thank you my friend!!! I'm working on a post to accept this honor!
      luv ya♥
      Bev

      Delete
  4. I've always loved that song too. Imagine... I wish that my imaginings could come true. Some do but some don't. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they could come true for you to my friend. I love reading about your adventures, and the pictures you post are worth a thousand words and big hugs♥
      Have a happy day!
      ♥Bev

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails