Thursday, July 5, 2012

Definition Thursday #21


he·ro......[heer-oh]

a man or woman of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal.

(in the Homeric period) a warrior-chieftain of special strength, courage, or ability.
Something told me to make a post for the men and women who are serving our beautiful country.
Thank you....for keeping us safe and protecting our freedom.
Thanks for your visit!!!
♥hugs♥ 
   Bev
 

6 comments:

  1. All our soldiers are heroes, as well as their families who have to put on a brave face everyday.

    Beautiful video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful comment Sara.
      I'm glad you enjoyed it!
      Have a wonderful weekend:)
      ♥hugs♥
      Bev

      Delete
  2. A beautiful post Bev ~ the greatest hero I've ever know is my son, what an honor it is to know any hero but to be the Mom of one is simply the greatest of all! Happy 4th of July!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, please give him a hug for me and tell him I said thanks for all he is doing;))))
      Happy 4th to you too!
      ♥hugs♥
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Great post Bev!
    We need to be grateful and pray for our military and the families that sacrifice everyday. I didn't post a military post his year - don't know why, too close to home I guess- my just turned 18 year old is leaving for the Navy Aug 1. But thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita;)) Yeah We have a couple of navy guys in our family too. Good luck to your 18 year old(I'm assuming a son?) They get to travel to some beautiful places!
      Thanks for stopping in:)
      ♥hugs♥
      Bev

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails