Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Victorian Tag



Well, it's been awhile.........hmmmmmmmm....no excuses for not posting really. I just wanted to share a tag I made for a dear friend. I really loved the way it came out. Going to make sure I wear my glasses next time:(( sorry the pics are a little blurry.
For the paper I used The Luxury Stack by DCWV...I loooove there paper line..yummylicious! I also used iamroses flowers and a Recollections Boutique Fleur. There are a couple of iamroses tiny leaves on there as well.
The bling is from recollections, I took some butterscotch alcohol ink and colored them..sooooo pretty! The butterfly is the Martha Stewart punch. the vintage girl image I found on the web......gotta love the web, it sure is a never ending resource for us "scrappy addicts"!
On the back of the tag I just put glossy accents on parts of the butterflies with some Martha Stewart fine glitter. Oh and of course I used some Tim Holtz distress ink for the edges!!!
I cut the tag out on my cricut expression, something I was very lucky enough to get this past Christmas!!! Let me tell you, that machine is awsome! Where I live we had a BIG blizzard that weekend so.....I got to play with it all weekend. It so was so much fun! Of course one of the cartridges has some Christmas cut outs on it, snowflakes and such, so much fun!
Well, hope you like it!
Have a scrappy happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails