Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Party favors...







Just some little party favors I put together for a get together:)) Aren't they just the cutest little things?!? They are little bottles of bubbles! I just took some white cardstock and stamped t!m flourish in cobalt archival ink to make a background. I cut it into 1" strips and glued them to the bottles, tied  tulle around them with the pretty glittered hearts and wala! I found these in the bridal section at Wal-mart. They come in a box of 24. They only cost me $3.00! Don't ya think these would be cool for a kids birthday party! You could even do Valentines day, Fourth of July....so many things..not enough time..hehe
Let me know what ya think!
Have a super Day1
♥hugs♥
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails