Thursday, February 23, 2012

Definition Thursday......#4


en·joy.....[en-joi] to experience with joy; take pleasure in ART! 
  To have this..............
 and use with satisfaction;

  Have the benefit of this...........and enjoy
  
To find or experience pleasure for (oneself): She/he seems to enjoy herself/himself at everything she/he does! Enjoy oneself to have a good time!  I couldn't forget the male artist out there!

''The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity.'' Walt Whitman (1819-1892), U.S. poet. Leaves of Grass, preface (1855).

These images are so yummy! I take pleasure just looking at them. They bring me to a very happy place:))
So my friends........enjoy yourself today, any day, and everyday!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
♥hugs♥
  Bev

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics Bev... and very joyous... I love the heart made with the pencils... very cool... and I adore the work of Walt Whitman :))

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of the pencils!!!!

    Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words during the Sakura Lacquer & Terri Sproul Mixers Blog Hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is exactly what i needed: those words with those pictures! these post are a great idea, so what better way to stay informed than by becoming a member? ;)
    have a happy enjoyable day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice images, Bev. I love the heart pencils. Creating joy is what art is about for me and when I don't do it I"m not as happy. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Blessings on your 2012.
    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails