Thursday, March 8, 2012

Definition Thursday...#5

in·spi·ra·tion......[in-spuh-rey-shuhn]...an inspiring or animating action or influence:

something inspired, as an idea.

a result of inspired activity.

a thing or person that inspires.

Theology........

a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.

the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.
stimulation or arousal of the mind, feelings, etc, to special or unusual activity or creativity... 
 some inspirational quotes for you.....



If you would create something,
you must be something.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 

Every artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
 The power of imagination makes us infinite.
John Muir
 If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.

 

Yes you can!!

I just want to apologize for not doing  Definition Thursday last week:(
My not so cooperative back decided to give me grief....but I'm back!
So, have a great weekend my friends:)))
Thanks so much for visiting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails