Thursday, March 29, 2012

Definition Thursday #8

beau·ty....[byoo-tee]...the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind...as shape, color...a meaningful design or pattern...a beautiful  thing, as a work of art or a building...in nature or in some natural or artificial environment

 

 

Hi bloggers!! I tried to find more images but........blogger was giving me problems:(  I found this and it saved without "errors")!!  Maybe next week I'll have better luck....until then...have a wonderful weekend and it's super you came to visit today:))



7 comments:

  1. Oh I feel your pain ~ Blogger has been so glitchy lately. Lovely image though!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaaa....I just thought it was me..lol. Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  2. Blogger is so bad at times! That is one beautiful picture! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you stopped by my blog so that I'd find yours - really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picture. Wow, It is breath taking.
    TFS. ANA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails