Thursday, March 22, 2012

Definiton Thursday #7

nature  [ney-cher]


the material world, especially as surrounding humankind and existing independently of human activities.

the elements of the natural  world, as mountains, trees, animals, or rivers.

natural  scenery.

the universe, with all its phenomena.
from nature  using natural models in drawing, painting, etc


























Hi bloggers! Yep, inspiration right in my own backyard! Well, all but the last two photos....hehe.
Just wanted to share some loveliness I see right outside my door:)
Enjoy!
Thanks so much for visiting:)
Have a super weekend! 










 

3 comments:

  1. All the images are so striking in their own right but that sky is simply breathtaking!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! you have a very beautiful backyard and I love those pictures. They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, just a little bit of paradise in my own backyard. My favorite time of year is Spring!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails