Monday, December 26, 2011

t!m's tag #10!!!







Well, I'm almost there!! The technique on this one is something I really like doing in my projects....transferring! I don't know why it's not as vibrant as t!m's, but I think my charms came out pretty cool! The letters are some stickers, I just inked them and covered them with antique glossy accent...very cool looking. For the background I started with a manilla tag and sprayed it with walnut stain, then stamped it with t!m's mini Christmas stamp in music notes. I stamped the pine needles with pine needles distress ink and covered it with clear embossing powder. I then added a piece of pine...hmm...not really sure what to call it..lol..pine twig? Well, you get the picture. I had to put some snow-tex on it...hehe. ,added some jungle bells and tulle and waaaalaaaa! I distressed some seam binding with fired brick distress ink. Well, I hope you enjoyed today's tag....Thanks for stopping by!
Here is the link for #10http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-10.html


1 comment:

  1. Very Cool! Loving the colour scheme, very evocative of a vintage Christmas - I really like your sense of colour.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails