Monday, December 19, 2011

T!m's Tags #6!!!

Hey bloggers! This one took me back to my childhood school days!! Painting outside the lines...lol. It's not as detailed as t!m's, but I guess it's the effort that counts right? I sort of like the way this one came out. I stamped and embossed the lampost to make it look like the tree was in some kind of magical park.....maybe Santa's front yard!! I then punched the star and inked it with wild honey distress ink, put some glossy accents on it and sprinkled it with glitter. Then, what is a Christmas tree without presents underneath! I put a little rock candy stickles on them to look like snow.....so cute! Hope you can see how cool my tree came out!
Well, thanks for taking a peek! Tag # 7 coming soon.......here's the link for tag 6....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails