Saturday, December 24, 2011

t!m's tag #9!!!






I love this tag!! The technique t!m used on this I know I will be using again! It comes out so cool. I think I'm going to experiment with all different color...and add some more clear embossing powder to my stash...hehe. The flowers I had in my stash. I sprayed the with Candy Apple Red glimmer mist then put some ultra thick utee on them...one coat...makes it look like they have dew on them...really pretty. The lampost I stamped on grungepaper and embossed with black embossing powder and added some frosted lace stickles for a little "frost". The word peace are some stickers I had. I just inked them with black soot distress ink and covered them with glossy accents. The trim is from a gift I got from my secret santa....love it!
Well, thanks for taking a peek!
Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!
Her is the link for tag #9
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-9.html




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous tag, I have really enjoyed looking at your 'collection'as it has grown. I hope you have the loveliest Christmas, take care, Anna x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails